Quantcast

Author Topic: Can someone explain this to me?  (Read 3223 times)

Offline SrDylan

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: SWAT TEAM
  • In-Game Name: Snow7w7
Can someone explain this to me?
« on: June 07, 2017, 11:11:23 pm »
Well I was killing cops for the bounty to get money, so when i was near a player "papu" which i kill the police for not being able to steal the bounty i made the decision to kill myself then i report it and when this happened i watched it He Killed It After It Happened A Minute After It Happened The Next Price Had Pulled Out Of The Prison Just Because It Was Counting With "Clean Reports" Bones Nothing On Its Record But This Was Clean Because The Player Papu Lo I asked to be deleted by the reports for an alleged error that happened once and the others that were not mistakes were canceled and see this price sac papu jail as before already mentioned only for that and there was when I think .. Why I Had Done Explaining I Left Everything "Crazy" For What He Said It's Like A Criminal Comes You Steals You And Kills You And Then Tells You That It's An Error Or That It Just Does not Fix But How Someone Can Do That Bone like me I Saw That It Is Not To Follow The Rules Why The Same Player Papu Killed Me And Price After Following The Rules Normally I Only Decided To Ignore Them And Say "Another Chance" Or I Do not Say It Is Bad To Give Other Opportunities But Bear A Thing Is Mistake And Another Thing Is That It Matters There This Report The Evidence And That You Just Ignore It.

So That Is What I Want To Know? An Admin Can Make That Ignore The Rules Of The Own Server Just Why? Why Is The Other Member Supposed To Be A Good Player? And As I Know This I Play And Speak With Papu On Skype So I Can Confirm And Check All This Which Happened So That I Leave It I Only Need Your Help Is This Bad Will Follow The Rules Of The Server And Will Apply Something? Or Just Ignore And Send All The Rules To "Trash" I Do It Simply Because Of The Fact That I Like To Follow The Rules And If I Have Not Followed Them I Applied The Proper Sanction As I Pass With Swat Teams Or Sometimes As Same As Papu Sali Affected By Reports For Guilty Of Another Player Very Annoyed That Not Followed Rules Which I Now Think I Do Not Play So Is This My Doubt And My Problem?
Snow7w7

\"If you can play hours on your computer you can also achieve your goals\"
EVENT MANAGER
LEADER OF INFINITY

Offline papu

• In-Game Name: papu
RE: Can someone explain this to me?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 11:17:01 pm »
@"Price" 
First of all let me tell you that I do not kill you for any reward, I was killing the police when you arrived on a motorcycle and also started killing him in the end you killed him and I accidentally killed you because you stood in front of me while I Was firing, and if you have any problems with my log you can ask the administrators and they will respond with pleasure I NEVER TOLD YOU THAT IT WAS FOR A HAMMER ERROR, what happens that Price got me out of jail and for the error is By my clean log and that means that I would have some confidence with the administrators in this of reports

Quote from: 'SrDylan' pid='15237' dateline='1496891483'

As Same As Papu Sali Affected By Reports For Guilty Of Another Player Very Annoyed That Not Followed Rules

And I was not affected by this "player" that you speak
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 11:25:49 pm by papu »

Offline Price

• Expert Community Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 12:17:42 am »
Reporting your own groupmate and friend you skype with?  :-/

I'm having trouble understanding your incoherent English, but I want to start off by saying, you should have turned group friendly fire on to prevent this from happening. Now, I did punish Papu for random deathmatching because from the screenshot he clearly killed you. Moments later he explained to me that he was killing the bounty and you got in the way and he killed you by mistake which is totally believeable considering the proof from the screenshot. And overall, I know that papu is not a rule breaker, he explained his mistake to me and I believed him because it was true. I was being fair and giving him a chance and it made sense from my perspective.

And next time, please use the correct format when making an Adminstrative Complaint.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 12:19:15 am by Price »

Offline SrDylan

• Group: SWAT TEAM
  • In-Game Name: Snow7w7
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 12:21:49 am »
As you want you believe that but I know what happened in real time no problem respects the word of each person ;D
Snow7w7

\"If you can play hours on your computer you can also achieve your goals\"
EVENT MANAGER
LEADER OF INFINITY

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 05:35:30 am »
To be honest, I do not understand your complaint due to your incoheren English.

Offline Mr.Zombie

• Senior Community Member
Re: Can someone explain this to me?
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2017, 05:11:19 pm »
I'm same as Glenno , I only could understand little , you can make a new complaint with screenshots and we will take care.
- Former Police Chief, SWAT Leader & ATLAS Leader.
- Former L2 Staff, Event Manager, Staff Application Manager & Complaints Manager
- One of the first players of IGC

Offline Mr.Zombie

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 07:35:21 pm »
@Glenno  may you lock this topic , please ?
- Former Police Chief, SWAT Leader & ATLAS Leader.
- Former L2 Staff, Event Manager, Staff Application Manager & Complaints Manager
- One of the first players of IGC

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2017, 09:53:13 am »
Done!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal