Quantcast

Author Topic: Staff Complaint - Natz - Prejudice  (Read 2730 times)

Staff Complaint - Natz - Prejudice
« on: February 27, 2017, 04:41:44 pm »
Ingame Name: [GSF]CYBER808
Forum Name: I AM CYBER
Serial: 8242A7DFAA2829F4BB40C201506002F3
Name of staff you're complaining against: Natz

Description & Evidences:

Well to start off, Natz just goes around and cherry picks which players to punish. In this case, he is clearly harassing/targeting GSF members at forums issuing forum warnings and ingame via punishments in order to ruin their IGC experience.

He even threatened GSF members with more forum warnings and accused us of supposedly starting arguments. Professionalism at its finest *sarcasm*

Quote from Natz
And now you're starting an argument here. Feel free to complaint. The warning will stay and more warnings will be issued for those posts:
Link: https://forum.igcrpg.com/index.php?topic=1615.msg11431#msg11431

He went as far as marking complaints from GSF members as invalid, while doing the opposite to another IGC player's complaint.

https://forum.igcrpg.com/index.php?topic=1604.0

Quote from Natz:
If you guys get so offended with "fuck ur mom" and even reach the point of crying that a player didn't get punished for saying that then I'm sorry for you. You are just ridiculous. With you, I'm referring to those GSF members that are simply too childish for a 18+ game. Since you guys just keep bitching around (even though you promised to behave @annex ), valid complaint.
Link to original post: https://forum.igcrpg.com/index.php?topic=1617.msg11441#msg11441

How come my Mom is any different than a staff member's mom or any other player for that matter? When a player says 'fuck your mother' to a player/staff it is considered as a flame and the offender gets a mute, whereas if the same happens to a GSF member ingame, it is considered as too trivial to punish. It all started when Natz marked my complaint invalid where a guy named Che_Guevara literally called me out and said 'fuck your mother' after him getting killed.

Instead of consulting another staff member about my complaint, he just marked it invalid & moved it to Resolved Complaints board. Which clearly shows his partiality and incompetence towards his duty, which is not a surprise given his inability to read and comprehend or even communicate properly with another human being. Makes me wonder how he got accepted in Staff team in the first place...

Quote from Massive:
I want this to get resolved, you should, guys, accept Annex into the staff team as he clearly knows what the fuck is happening to this community and he definitely knows how to handle punishments, this man has seen a lot of stuff in his life, more than you autistic individuals (referring to the whom I am complaining against) and you should give him a chance.

@annex  and those from GSF who were online are involved here so don't you dare punishing them.
Link to original post: https://forum.igcrpg.com/index.php?topic=1615.0

Natz as usual rushed to issue forum warnings to GSF members, as if his life depends on it. The OP clearly mentioned the GSF members involved can post there without getting a warning for the sake of reference. Me and some GSF members posted there, and guess what? Natz removed our posts and we received an unfair forum warning.

Not to mention, there's no rule that explicitly states issuing out an warning for posts that are required for reference by the OP.

IMPORTANT: I want an impartial sane person to handle this complaint, not Natz since the complaint is against him.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 04:59:31 pm by I AM CYBER »
I quit

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
Re: Staff Complaint - Natz - Prejudice
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 05:54:39 pm »
Ok so here the problem is that NaTz set your complaint as invalid. Ok, yeah he made it wrong because fuck your mother is punishable. But aren't we all humans? Don't we all make mistakes? Didn't annex make a mistake but then he got unbanned because he apologized? You're asking the removal of NaTz from the staff team (thing that obviously won't happen) just because he made a mistake? You're asking how can NaTz be accepted as staff, excuse me  but before you knew about this server NaTz was at the Beta server testing bugs, trying to make everything perfectly so the day the server opened you guys enjoyed it as cool as it's right now, please don't judge someone just for one mistake.

@NaTz just mute Che Guevara and problem solved.

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 05:57:17 pm »
Posting here as I am directly mentioned in the post above. I made a mistake yes, but my mistake doesn't create a huge class/level system between people. GSF get treated differently as seen in complaints. For us it's invalid because it's too trivial, for others they need therapy to get through our mean hearted comments! Valid!

The mistake created huge confusion & problems, not just a simple rant and an apology letter afterwards.
#jamgod
UWK - NWA - LF - GSF - XO

Offline NaTz

• Senior Community Member
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 06:32:51 pm »
Quote from: 'Mackepper link' dateline='1488236079'
@NaTz just mute Che Guevara and problem solved.
He has already been punished. The thing is that they're not actually complaining about an "unfairness" case as they claim. They want someone to be punished, no matter what it takes. They want to rule over the server, too bad they can't do it, so they just make the staff team look like trash.
Quote from: 'I AM CYBER link' dateline='1488236702'
We, GSF members want our forum warnings to be set to 0.

As well as invalidate Infinity & Akay's mute due to confusion regarding freedom of speech & the lack of Public Staff code of conduct.
And I want to win the lottery.

Offline annex

• Community Member
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 06:45:10 pm »
Do you actually think we're pathetic to a level where we actually fucking care about controlling the server? If we wanted to be staff we could've just joined some Polish gang called Hysteria and sucked the right amount of dick? Right. Crawl back into your hole and stop talking shit about GSF. And you're being very unprofessional for a staff member, getting their mutes removed is fair enough because it's your fault they got muted in the first place, you made us think it's too trivial to punish for, thus we kept saying fuck your 'X'. I'm using 'we' as my gang, not me.

Posting for @I AM CYBER as forum is down for him. - As well as a little bit of magic from me ;)
#jamgod
UWK - NWA - LF - GSF - XO

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 04:46:47 am »
Nah, warnings are staying. Can I wake up one morning without a complaint from any GSF?
I love lions.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal