Quantcast

Author Topic: Staff Complaint - NaTz  (Read 2107 times)

Offline Infinity

• Group: G S F
Staff Complaint - NaTz
« on: February 27, 2017, 04:07:52 pm »
Account name: Bata
IG name: Infinity/Srbin
Ill add serial later if needed, i'm not in game.

To make things short, this staff who deal with complaints has something against GSF group even tho we never met him IG. He closed complaint(for saying "fuck your mother") against our member, and he made EXACTLY SAME complaint against me valid. That is clear abuse of powers. If you can't deal with members because you have anger issues, then resign and let someone else do it.

Natz comes say it's trivial, Joanna comes says it's punishable, Mackepper comes says it's banable. So what the actual fuck is going on here. I don't want some fucking smartass replies here. Get str8 to the point.

COMPLAINT AGAINST ME IS VALID, BUT FOR SAIF IT'S INVALID.
https://forum.igcrpg.com/index.php?topic=1617.0 Complaint against me.
https://forum.igcrpg.com/index.php?topic=1604.0 Complaint against Che Guevara mady by CyberSaif.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 04:12:11 pm by Infinity »

Offline NaTz

• Senior Community Member
Re: Staff Complaint - NaTz
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 04:22:29 pm »
Any staff after seeing all the complaints and it's posts after this story will understand the decision.

But I'll explain, very briefly, again:
Both situations are COMPLETELY different. 1 of them is a kid who got mad for getting killed, flaming (and there wasn't any argument about this).
The other one is a tantrum made by some players only because they couldn't get someone punished (and there was a whole bunch of arguments about making it valid, started by a bunch of players that are too childish to accept that not everything has to be done their way. But to make these players happy and stop whining around that their mommies have been insulted, then "fuck ur mommy" is now considered flaming and worth of a mute) - Che guevara has been muted too, apperantly.

I'm tired of this bullcrap. Not replying anymore.

Offline Gus

• IGC Founder
  • Hello
  • Group: NSM
  • In-Game Name: Gus
Re: Staff Complaint - NaTz
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 04:43:57 am »
Maybe if GSF would stop trying to take things into their own hands they wouldn't get punished?? Idk just an idea.
I love lions.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal