Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint - Nock  (Read 4097 times)

Offline Bryan

• Junior Community Member
Complaint - Nock
« on: September 04, 2020, 12:16:03 am »
Ingame Name:COL-El_Diablo*SWAT
Forum Name:fallenAngel
Serial:DFAD52FA13D278E86CE10801FE1A3693

Name of player you're complaining against:[IGC]Nock|Crip
What rule have they broken:exploration (I think it fits the context better)

The conflict occurred during the turf war because I used /gopc to become in a cop and I used /resign to become a civilian again, some players (I think it was Hermit and Huge) thought I had done this so as not to "die" (interestingly I was facing them both without any effort), and I told Hermit that I was out of ammo and that I was going to buy (he even asked me if I was a Police Chief and I said yes), so I went to get ammo on PC (RC) and I also needed to reconnect because my fps was bugging, when I got back to the server, Nock warped to me saying that a player saw me "using /gopc not to die", so far there was no problem because it was a player error, obviously I said I didn't use the command to no die and said that my intention was to buy ammo, but Nock persisted in saying that I was abusing and decided to "warn" me and threatened to jail me.

It's been a while since Nock sees me as a "target" (and he often sees Intrusion the same way too), I even made a "post" about it to see his reaction, honestly I don't know what his problem is with me, if it is because I am a cop who is always in conflict (war) against the criminal side or because I am a Brazilian (Nock has already shown prejudice against me for that).

Honestly, this is extremely frustrating, I could have used recovery in my vehicles and taken RPGs to kill them, or just attacked them right after using the command, and I didn't do any of that, and none of the people who were fighting in turf attacked me (and I don't attack anyone) the moment I used it.

Date/Time the rule was broken: 3 Sep 2020, 10:30 am
Evidence of them breaking a rule:https://imgur.com/a/QfrW0jt The first image shows Nock accusing me and the second image shows that he was fronzing me so I couldn't play

Offline Bryan

Re: Complaint - Nock
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2020, 12:19:47 am »
I still believe that Gus and ITT will be able to control the abuses of the Staff team, but it is really disappointing to see a Staff acting incorrectly for so long (as I said, he sees me as a target, I have been accused of several things I did not do for him , and several of them I ended up in prison)

Offline Nock

• [L4] Senior Staff
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2020, 01:59:36 am »
1) I freezed you because you ran away and ignored me .
2) Next time you want to resign from turfing you go to a hospital like everybody else you don't /gopc /resign .
3) i was asked to simply jail you but i decided to warn you yet you acted cocky
4) i never saw you as a target , i always saw you as a good part of this community and an active player , you are the one who was a problem with me and you always think that " i get away with everything " yet you're wrong about this too.
5) if you think i will treat you differently because we did not take the same side in a video game you are wrong .
6) i never saw Intrusion nor you as a target please stop saying that ? me and intrusion we're cool.

PS : Do not comment anymore if you have nothing objective to add , we need to wait for a higher staff to handle this

Offline Bryan

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 02:20:22 am »
1) I freezed you because you ran away and ignored me .
2) Next time you want to resign from turfing you go to a hospital like everybody else you don't /gopc /resign .
3) i was asked to simply jail you but i decided to warn you yet you acted cocky
4) i never saw you as a target , i always saw you as a good part of this community and an active player , you are the one who was a problem with me and you always think that " i get away with everything " yet you're wrong about this too.
5) if you think i will treat you differently because we did not take the same side in a video game you are wrong .
6) i never saw Intrusion nor you as a target please stop saying that ? me and intrusion we're cool.

PS : Do not comment anymore if you have nothing objective to add , we need to wait for a higher staff to handle this
against answer:

1- I did not ignore you at any time, I answered everything you asked of me, and as I had commented to another staff, in my chat you didn’t tell me to stay there, so I went to the turfs;
2- Death has already guided me to do this, although I had no reason to have done it at that time, but in any case there was no abuse;
3- You arrived accusing me of abuse and continued to insist even though I had explained the whole situation, did you expect me to be quiet ?;
4- You always find a ridiculous and meaningless way to jail me, and every time I did something wrong, for example "using a bug" I always specified the case;
5- I raised a hypothesis, I didn't say "what I think";
6- Number 4 answer. Intrusion is charismatic, but even he has a bad view of you;

PS: saying nothing now is the same as allowing someone to ignore the facts and mark as invalid.

Offline Alaa

• Senior Community Member
  • bruh.
  • Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: Alaadin
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2020, 05:08:43 am »
At first this happened in front of my eyes and the guy is admitting it so that no one talks to me about having a clue.

The conflict occurred during the turf war because I used /gopc to become in a cop and I used /resign to become a civilian again, some players (I think it was Hermit and Huge) thought I had done this so as not to "die" (interestingly I was facing them both without any effort), and I told Hermit that I was out of ammo and that I was going to buy (he even asked me if I was a Police Chief and I said yes), so I went to get ammo on PC (RC)

So here you're saying you used your ability which no one has but you and the other police chiefs to run away from the fights without dying, you're actually admitting it so don't say no.
For example, let's say I'm in a turf fight and 10 people came to kill me, I am not simply allowed to go staff while turfing its called abusing powers and i deserve removing my rank for it.

I don't want the reply to be so long but you didn't face hermit and huge easily tho, "not alone".
If you did you wouldn't prevent them from killing you.

Nock warped to me saying that a player saw me "using /gopc not to die", so far there was no problem because it was a player error, obviously I said I didn't use the command to no die and said that my intention was to buy ammo, but Nock persisted in saying that I was abusing and decided to "warn" me and threatened to jail me.

I've covered the first part now to the second part.
We aint going to check everyone's intention and expect them to say the truth.
A murderer would not say he killed, a thief would not admit he robbed.
About being threatened, let me tell you something that happened in the staff chat
Someone told us to jail you and nock said no don't jail, a warning will be better so he actually took off some of the punishment off you and you're not even grateful.

It's been a while since Nock sees me as a "target" (and he often sees Intrusion the same way too), I even made a "post" about it to see his reaction, honestly I don't know what his problem is with me, if it is because I am a cop who is always in conflict (war) against the criminal side or because I am a Brazilian (Nock has already shown prejudice against me for that).

That part here is not even worth wasting time on, LMFAO.

Honestly, this is extremely frustrating, I could have used recovery in my vehicles and taken RPGs to kill them, or just attacked them right after using the command, and I didn't do any of that, and none of the people who were fighting in turf attacked me (and I don't attack anyone) the moment I used it.

You can't attack turfers while being a cop, if you managed to do it you'd be jailed for two reasons.
People in the turf fight didn't simply attack you because they couldn't, you got thousands of hours and you should know something like that.

At last i would like to tell you what nock did is simply what any staff would do because its our job to investigate and you refusing to answer the investigation makes it harder both us and you.

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2020, 05:46:49 pm »
After reading your Complaint and what the deffendent said and the informations that Alaa added, have decided that this complaint is Invalid for  the following reasons:

• What you did may be a genuent thing to do when you ran out of ammo, and we can say that you made an accident or didn't know that what you did is wrong and not allowed, but never the less it's not allowed. Using your special access to Police Chief duty while turfing is considered abusing. And it's punishable.
  • You yourself said that "i had to go get ammo so i used /gopc then /resign."

<and I told Hermit that I was out of ammo and that I was going to buy (he even asked me if I was a Police Chief and I said yes), so I went to get ammo on PC>
  • The 3 topics that Nock added to your complaint shows me that you have some problems with Nock. and it can be a reason to why you made this complaint against him after what happened, and you insist on him being rude and "stalking" you using his powers (As you said).
  • Staff members are a grown up community members and know what to do and how to obey rules, otherwise why they got chosen to have such a responsibility. Nock is one of the oldest ones there and his High rank shows that he is a mature person and a responsible one. (I can confirm from my experiance with him that he is a good member and not an "Abuser" as you said (Abusing his access)
  • The final result of this wrole mess that you got yourself into was to get a "Verbal Warning" from a senior staff member. Trust me when i tell you that you should have thanked him for not jailing you. And overall a warning is considered nothing and doesen't harm you. He came to you and told you to not do what you've done again.
  • With your own words you said that doing what you have done makes you "don't die"(I don't know but i think it gives you 200HP back or grants you immunity from gangsters). So Nock is right about what he did and this isn't considered a staff abuse to freeze you after doing it and warning you.

Complaint closed. Have a good day.
Internal Affairs Team.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal