Quantcast

Author Topic: IGC:CnR Future Plans  (Read 2573 times)

IGC:CnR Future Plans
« on: August 23, 2019, 01:21:23 pm »
Greetings, Users, Staff, Leaders, Community Members, Premium, Guest.

I've seen most of you turn your back and join CIT server I dont understand why? what's so special about that server you like
We are IGC, the best roleplay server on Multi Theft Auto, The time has came to revive IGC:CnR server.
How can it be done? Its simple: we need active Players, Staff people who care for the future of IGC.
After everything that has been done, built, it cant be for nothing. Will you turn your back on?, or you will join to Revive the server? Huh.
I've seen GTi die, dont want the same thing to happen to IGC. We must remain strong. United.
Say "I'm in" if you want to Revive IGC.
This can be done by Loyalty, Teamwork, and Patience.
I see potential on IGC, if we dont do anything then who will?
Now it up to players
Sorry for my English I tried to explain my best!

Sincerely,
Firestrike.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 01:46:54 pm by Firestrike »

Offline Malone

• The Artist & IGC Contributor
  • Senior Community Member
  • Group: SWAT
  • In-Game Name: Malone
Re: IGC:CnR Future Plans
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 04:41:36 pm »
Well what you saying is actually make no sense, every one is free to play where he want and many peoples left IGC for life issue and other reasons so we should not judge fast on everyone but yes teamwork is needed to make the community successful, about players count it might get fixed in summer i'm sure of that if we share server to our friends.
If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you. – Steve Jobs

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal