Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint - Lee  (Read 3932 times)

Offline PredatorSWAT

• Me iz Predator, Noice taw miet yoe!
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • In-Game Name: CPL-Predator*SWAT
Complaint - Lee
« on: January 21, 2018, 01:39:53 pm »
Complaint - Lee

My info - CPL-Predator*SWAT - PredatorSWAT -
Admin's name - [IGC]TRL-Lee*SWAT
Evidence : Lee - Today at 5:10 PM
Fucking immature 12 years old kid, who the fuck invited him?
Lee - Today at 5:07 PM
Listen bitch, shut the fuck up or i'll ban u everywhere and I'll unban u only if u lick my hairy balls.
The link of the pic is: https://imgur.com/a/ifXfc

Ok, so i was just in Lee's server and then we talked about something then i got kicked. No problem. But then he was insulting/flaming me with: Listen bitch, shut the fuck up or i'll ban u everywhere and I'll unban u only if u lick my hairy balls.Lee - Today at 5:10 PM
Fucking immature 12 years old kid, who the fuck invited him?
Then i said to if u can flame me then i can. then later i got kicked by antisocial or lee. in the SWAT discord everything happend there. So then he was saying in the IGC chat this stuff: Lee - Today at 6:19 PM @Predator*SWAT Pls report me. Lee - Today at 6:19 PM Report me first pls. He was keep saying that then he said: Lee - Today at 6:21 PM zzzZZzzz another argue incoming!. And then he said to me: Lee - Today at 6:21 PM Kids these days... Why do I even bother talking to a 12 years old kid?. So that is my staff complaint.

PredatorSWAT.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 01:54:02 pm by PredatorSWAT »

Offline Lee

• Senior Community Member
  • Aspire to inspire before I expire.
  • In-Game Name: Element
Re: Complaint - Lee
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 02:55:24 pm »

You have sent me that before I told u:
Listen bitch, shut the fuck up or i'll ban u everywhere and I'll unban u only if u lick my hairy balls.
I don't want to reply a guy who has a trollish behaviour like yours in a discord DM so I went to SWAT discord server.
And then you insulted me in the swat team and deleted what u have said later so u don't get into trouble. @Antisocial08 Was present and he may agree that you insulted me before I tell you to "shut the fuck up"
Also my insult was not related to IGC so why do u make a complaint to something that I have done outside the community?

Ok, so i was just in Lee's server and then we talked about something

The Something is that he wanted to get a role in my discord server and I refused, he got mad, started calling me a boss and started insulting over and over.

Lee - Today at 6:21 PM Kids these days... Why do I even bother talking to a 12 years old kid?
Why do I even bother talking to you now?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 02:58:02 pm by Lee »

Offline PredatorSWAT

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 02:57:49 pm »
First of all i didnt say that i wanted to get the contributor role and i didnt got mad i just said i have a problem with that then i got banned. now you are lying

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 02:59:08 pm »
The thing is this isn't related to IGC in any single possible way.

Offline PredatorSWAT

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 03:00:41 pm »
 :lol:Second is that u are saying *Kids these days...* Is that a normal way to say that u don't wan't to speak to me anymore? ur calling me a kid cause u are bigger then me. would u like it if i said : Adults these days... why do i even talk to them.

Offline PredatorSWAT

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2018, 03:01:45 pm »
Shomile SWAT is a part of IGC so it is...

Offline PredatorSWAT

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2018, 03:03:18 pm »
And lee i didn't delete it. i just have bugs sometimes i dont have a good pc... it's true i was insulting him... but u needed to warn me with a respectfull way not flaming me...

Offline PredatorSWAT

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2018, 03:06:30 pm »
And Lee u are very much lying i didn't insult you in the server i was just saying that i have a problem with that...

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2018, 03:06:39 pm »
The thing is this isn't related to IGC in any single possible way.

This^

And lee i didn't delete it. i just have bugs sometimes i dont have a good pc... it's true i was insulting him... but u needed to warn me with a respectfull way not flaming me...

So you insulted Lee and expected him to warn you in a respectful way? Doesn't make sense.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal