Quantcast

Author Topic: Staff Complaint - Mackepper  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Sh-Polis|Khalid

• Senior Community Member
  • not nice text
  • Group: Sharia Police
Staff Complaint - Mackepper
« on: April 21, 2018, 09:17:04 am »
Sh-Polis|Khalid, serial (Not needed as this is a forum staff complaint).

I am reporting Mackepper for abusing his powers towards me and spreading bullshit in order to keep himself in shape.

Let me begin,

It all started due to this survey started by Marx and in the topic, it clearly states that you are allowed to freely state your opinion about the current staff members. I have stated my opinion as much as I could and state everything that I currently see in the server as a player and someone who has worked as QA tester, ex staff in GTi (old times), don't think that I am a new player here since I am way older here than you. I believe that I am already aware of what I am trying to say.

I got warned due to my opinion that I was freely able to post and no reason for me to get warned, this isn't North Korea, Mackepper and you shouldn't get abusive with your powers that you have in order to make yourself strict and serious. So, let's start analyzing the opinion.

NizwaFTW - A person with a cringe tag which is FTW, sounds like a 12 y/o child would have. Apart from that, I don't see any reasons for him to be demoted/kicked/warned. He is another person who deserves the position.

Nizwa is my friend and we have been joking in game a lot of times, he already knows this joke as I have told him before and he actually removed the tag once since he already know it's cringe-worthy. Obviously, Mackepper wouldn't know as he never logs in and he expects everything and everyone to be perfect with his "activity". I didn't disobey him. I could report him and make a staff complaint against him since he insulted me before but I am not going to.

Mackepper - Why the fuck was he even added? Kick him. LILDOLLA, STOP ADDING HIM.

This was an OPINION and he got TRIGGERED by it since he doesn't allow FREEDOM of speech in this server. This isn't a server that is located in North Korea. You are free to "invalid" my point but if you are so busy, why did you even request to get added? You could have done it when you came back from the university and have free time to be a staff in IGC. After all, you would be always to be added back to the staff team but oh well, someone wants power and that's the person that I am making a complaint against.

I didn't do anything that would bring a negative impact. This was a clear and straight opinion which you happen to bitch about it.

I didn't spread lies about a specific player, I happened to be honest and simply say the truth which was to kick the inactive staff player. If I were Glenno, I would do it anyways.

I don't see any insults being stated here.

So you've no rights to attack me nor any staff member, because we're here for you, what we damn deserve, is a bit of respect.

One sentence from his post. Have I said anything bad against you? I mentioned my opinion to the staff team as it was beneficial for the survey after LilDolla's in game survey was a complete failure. My opinion about inactive people was right and you can't deny that. Yeah, I see that you are here for us since you haven't done anything but say complete shit and abuse your power to give me a warning level which is unfair at all. If you got so butthurt, you should see how things are handled and maybe you will see that I wasn't aggressive to you at all. I respect each and every staff in this server and I would have respected you as well if you didn't bitch about my opinion.

This is something that you need to understand. You aren't allowed to make yourself a boss in here, follow the same rules and be fair. You are free to argue about my opinion but you aren't allowed to be "so strict". Have you ever played in this server to understand what is going on? This server is supposed to be a non-strict server that you are allowed to do anything you want as long as you obey the rules. If I were to insult you, you would be free to insult me which in this case, I did not.

Flak - Why? He is inactive. Kick him.

Flak is a person that has been here since years and the last time he logged in (probably) was a year ago. I mentioned that Glenno should have taken action to the current inactive people and do something about them, yet he didn't. So, I don't think that I have something against that. However, literally everyone will agree that these 2 staffs aren't here since years and they haven't been doing anything at all.

Oreo - Never heard but I don't see him to be doing shit.

I am pretty sure that I have never heard of this player so I pretty much stated that I am unaware of his actions as a IGC staff, nothing else to be stated here.

All in all, Mackepper should warn all of the people that participated on this survey which was a complete failure instead of me. It's pretty much unfair for someone to come out of nowhere and warn someone because of an opinion being stated.

Once again, let me repeat this again. We are not in NORTH KOREA. The owners of this server aren't Kim Jong Un's sons. Everyone is FREE to state his OPINION and I was allowed to state my semi-professional opinion in the survey.

I prefer for this to be solved by removing my warning level and give this individual a warning level as a staff member and let Glenno or the current Head Staff to choose since there is a survey going on.
Commissioner of Sharia Police.

Offline Mackepper

• Expert Community Member
  • The Keeper
  • Group: NWA
  • In-Game Name: Mackepper
Re: Staff Complaint - Mackepper
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 10:56:28 am »
I did not warn you for sharing an opinion. I warned you for disrespecting staff members.

By the way, how many damn time you lost making this complaint? Like, you ain't have irl stuff, exams, or projects to do?

Offline NizwaFTW

• SaddamHussien
  • Honourable
Re: Staff Complaint - Mackepper
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 12:45:48 pm »
Mack might have misunderstood what you tried to say, I'm sure he doesn't mean ill, Removed the warning level.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal