Quantcast

Author Topic: Complaint - Glenno  (Read 2347 times)

Offline Sonny

• Junior Community Member
  • Tiger Blood
  • Group: The CrimSon Rebels
  • In-Game Name: Raymond
Complaint - Glenno
« on: January 06, 2018, 08:26:53 am »
My IG/Discord name: Shruum
Admin name: Glenno
Evidence: He punished me, jailed me for 90 days .. for annoy him and for told him to be more useful, because he didnt want spectate HSM group players.. that was abusing... only, he must be breaking staff code of conduct , punish so long time ... for annoy and ungrateful for staff not helping me. ??? then he banned me because I continued? idk... what he expects when he punish so hard for annoy and being ungrateful, because i didnt get the help I wanted.

Not fair punishment... punishing that long time ??? and then banned for just being ungrateful and annoying? I've could do so much more worse thing than this... lol? that deserves this long punishment instead. Screenshoots: https://imgur.com/a/DXpIi
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 08:37:58 am by Shruum. »

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
Re: Complaint - Glenno
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 09:02:57 am »
Actually, the jail was meant to be a 90 days ban. However, you started acting like a smartass and that's why I decided to remove your punishment and give you a 365 days ban instead.

We, staff, spend hours helping players around on a voluntary basis. We do not get paid or anything extra for the work we do. You, however, was bossing us around and said that we should do whatever players tells us to do. I am proud of the staff team as they do a lot of work and we help a lot of players. I do not tolerate any disrespect against people who are working hard to improve the community. Especially when people like you demand us to 'be useful' and listen like we're dogs.

I decided to give you another chance and lowered your ban to 7 days, even though I didn't have to, and still you're acting like a true pain in the ass.

That's all I have to say. Your punishment stays, however.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 09:08:48 am by Glenno »

Offline Glenno

• [L5] Head Staff
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 03:20:41 pm »
I talked to Emile and he agreed with the punishment you received after I explained him what happened.
Complaint marked as invalid.

Offline Emile

• IGC Founder
  • Lions may eat antelopes, but tis one's still alive
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 09:19:10 pm »
Just don't treat staff like dogs and you'll have no problem. They're here to help and enforce rules. Do not argue with them.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal