Quantcast

Author Topic: Coplaint - iShadow and Lee skam me :(  (Read 2573 times)

Offline juan

• Expert Community Member
  • reeeeeeeeee
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: Spyno
Coplaint - iShadow and Lee skam me :(
« on: January 08, 2018, 04:14:05 pm »
Ingame Name:Spyno
Forum Name:Spyno
Serial:4807BF1C86F48FD83E609140BBD9FC04

Name of player you're complaining against:iShadow , Lee
What rule have they broken:Scaming they ask me to be founder of group with me and that they wouldnt demote me or anything then i make them founder after a while i decided to leave the group with my main account but stay in my second account as my 'main in the group' to avoid group problems and spam that i usually get i made ass tities no bs i stayed in groupless then me nizwa were watching in cinema their lv base he decides to invite me i join but all of this happened im still founder of saints then when we were playing pubg me and lee and shadow they decided to ditch me and kill me then i got upset and left discord server ONLY after ignoring them for a while shadow kicked me from group veri help me skamer :(
Date/Time the rule was broken:1/8/2018
Evidence of them breaking a rule:in logs
''Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies''

Proud Founder of Ca$hout Crew

Offline iShadow

• Group: Kilo Tray Crips
  • In-Game Name: iShadow
Re: Coplaint - iShadow and Lee skam me :(
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 04:42:46 pm »
Ok, u were in group all the time, only if we made some jokes on u and kicked u, but u got invited afterwards.. So basically.. The groups name got changed to Noose, which u totally agreed with, and then u told all of us, that u cant be in cops group because of ur crim boss. Then u created ur own group, take in mind, u left on ur own. What else can I say, now bout ur 2nd account.. i think it was useless that u even put it in the group, cause u werent even playing on it.  :lol: Bout that pubg.. dont make me laugh please, u left discord and joined crips, problems?  :fp:

Offline Lee

• Senior Community Member
  • Aspire to inspire before I expire.
  • In-Game Name: Element
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 04:52:34 pm »
The most thing I liked in this complaint is
i decided to leave the group with my main account but stay in my second account as my 'main in the group'
Do we look like some bunch of douchebags who can always follow what you say?
You agreed to give us your group and you agreed to let us change the group name, ranks, bank money and perks.

Leaving discord server because u got triggered because of a joke made u look more retarded that's what made u get kicked out of the group. It is not my business if u stay with main or second account or not. What matters is what u have done. If you will act like some kind of a kid then u will never EVER get back to Saints even when the staffs put this complaint valid.

Stop being a bitch and talk with a proper English and make your complaint readable and then MAYBE others will stand by your side.

Offline juan

• Expert Community Member
  • reeeeeeeeee
  • Group: Ca$hout Crew
  • In-Game Name: Spyno
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 05:02:55 pm »
'Then u created ur own group, take in mind, u left on ur own. What else can I '
i got kicked and didnt leave
"left discord and joined crips, problems?  "
1. left discord cause i was angry not wanted to leave
2. i didnt join crips and if you were talking about their discord , you're also in crips discord
by you i mean ishadow
second account was there in group and you never had 1 problem with it till i joined crips then you have problems with second account
"Do we look like some bunch of douchebags who can always follow what you say?
You agreed to give us your group and you agreed to let us change the group name, ranks, bank money and perks."
"they wouldnt demote me or anything then i make them founder after a while i decided to leave the group with my main account but stay in my second account as my 'main in the group' to avoid group problems''
edit : i dithced my main acc and played in my 2nd trained weps and shit but after they started becoming inactive i choosed to play with crips instead but that never proves that i didnt give a shit about saints  and u are only making up excuses to remove me from my group and take over
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 05:13:47 pm by Spyno »
''Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies''

Proud Founder of Ca$hout Crew

Offline Lee

• Senior Community Member
  • Aspire to inspire before I expire.
  • In-Game Name: Element
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 05:04:30 pm »
Put this complaint valid please, this kid will never understand.

Offline Emile

• IGC Founder
  • Lions may eat antelopes, but tis one's still alive
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 07:01:56 pm »
Invalid for using a trollish language.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal